Huna: Gateway to the godforce within

I did not choose Huna - Huna chose me. From an initial disinterest to having been claimed (body, mind and soul) by this practical expression of the so-called mystical rhealm, my life continues to be changed from one breath to the next. For me, Huna has always known through the body what the quantum sciences now invite us to consider through the intellect. My Huna journey is never about knowing and always about discovering. I invite you to discover with me.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

'Ohana' of choice

'Ohana' holds meaning for me at many levels.

My physical 'ohana' is my family of origin - Mom and Dad, my brother, perhaps going so far as to include aunts and uncles and cousins that I spent time with on a regular and frequent basis.

My 'ohana' includes people who come into my life through the program experiences that I create on the holodeck of my experience and into which I invite others to play with me.

My 'ohana' of choice includes all those to whom and with whom I am connected, at levels that defy explanation in the domain of the physical.

The 'aumakua' that I am, engages with the 'aumakua' that you are and in that moment, the level at which I choose to play in the great and majestic game of living becomes breathtaking in its magnificence, its potential and its joy!

A simple word - 'ohana' - means what I experience it to be to me, for me, at multiple levels of expression through 7 Logical Levels of Thinking. And through it all, I choose. Through it all, I AM at cause in the creation of my own Universe.

Imagine if we were all to choose 'ohana' and its expression. My 'ohana' is one of godforces engaged in the game of living! However did I get to be so lucky???!?!?!?

Aloha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home