Huna: Gateway to the godforce within

I did not choose Huna - Huna chose me. From an initial disinterest to having been claimed (body, mind and soul) by this practical expression of the so-called mystical rhealm, my life continues to be changed from one breath to the next. For me, Huna has always known through the body what the quantum sciences now invite us to consider through the intellect. My Huna journey is never about knowing and always about discovering. I invite you to discover with me.

Friday, January 15, 2010

2010: Awakening Consciousness

I have become mindful of the degree to which Huna permeates my life; the degree to which how I live is one breath at a time... and how deeply meaningful that is for me. So much of how I got to be who I AM has come from my explorations of Huna.

I share with you this recent recording that you might also discover something meaningful for yourself. That I am not here frequently, does not mean I AM is not here.

Please share with those you love.

Aloha!

PS You can also find other recordings at: http://www.wel-systems.com/engage/?cat=7

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home